Sportsbook Campaign Manager - Zecure Gaming
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as their new Sportsbook Campaign Manager – Zecure Gaming.
As the Sportsbook Campaign Manager, your focus is to devise and execute Sportsbook campaigns.
You will also analyse and report on those campaigns, along with optimising them to produce positive ROI.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain sportsbook campaign calendar, planning Sportsbook campaigns months in advance
- Ensure localisation of offers for each market
- Build and test sportsbook campaigns (BTL and ATL) to ensure all bonuses are fully QA’d
- Approve content (copy and creative) for Sportsbook promotions and player activities
- Create and order shortcuts (sports, markets, events etc) according to Sportsbook calendar
- Go-to person for Sportsbook Backoffices
- Assist with the day-to-day adhoc tasks and be the first point of reference for any questions or issues around Sportsbook
- Own specific markets within Sportsbook and be go-to person for those markets
- Use JIRA to effectively manage all Sportsbook projects and communicate with all teams and relevant stakeholders involved
- Monitor and check our websites and apps to ensure all sports content is optimised and correctly displayed for the local markets
- Conduct and present competitor analysis
- Report and present analysis on campaign and product performance
- Identify gaps in current campaign tool capabilities where efficiency is being lost and recommend improvements
- Liaise and communicate with our central and regional teams
- Suggest new promotions and product improvements
- Help develop and deliver Sportsbook roadmap
- Support the Acquisition, CRM and VIP teams in conceptualising new welcome offers
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- 2+ years Sportsbook experience
- 2+ years experience with campaigns
- Passionate about sports
- A team player capable of working in high-tempo environment
- Proficient user of Excel
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Apply now via our career site.