Sportsbook Coordinator (German Speaking)
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid set-up environment
This is a key role in the growth of the ComeOn Sportsbook Product Team. Within this exciting role, we’re looking for someone who can take our players experience to the next level. They can win with the help of the multiple sports event we offer, both live and pre-match!
The purpose for this role is to take lead on and grow our German Sportsbook sites.
While aligning with CRM teams across the different brands, this role will take on the daily tasks of maintaining all German Sportsbook sites through translations, publishing banners, updating featured leagues to the relevant markets and planning, executing and reporting campaigns targeted for the specific audiences.
- Native level of German (both written and verbal)
- Professional level of English (both written and verbal)
- Experience with sports betting either as a player or professionally (or both) is essential
- Interest in Sports plus what is ongoing and relevant for German sports bettors
- Impeccable writing and editing skills, mastery of grammar, punctuation and style
- Strong organizational skills, excellent time management and experience of balancing multiple projects at once is essential
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to tailor dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences
- Ambitious, creative and keen to experiment with campaigns
- Experience with Excel is essential
What are the nice to haves
- Analytical and HTML skills a plus but not essential
- Familiarity with using various Content Management Systems is a plus, but not essential
- Experience using pivot tables in Excel is a plus, but not essential
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!