Sportsbook Coordinator - Spain
The Spanish Team is looking for a new Sportsbook Coordinator to join their growing team!
As a Sportsbook Coordinator you will work within the Betsson Sportsbook commercial team and be focused on the Sportsbook product and campaigns.
You will be part of a high performing, creative business team focused on creating the best customer experience in the industry. As a Sportsbook coordinator you must be passionate about sports and sports betting, with a good understanding of the Spanish online gaming industry. The role will suite a passionate candidate who is keen to make their mark in an industry leading company, aimed at stimulating growth as well as engaging the customer base.
- Ensure smooth daily operations of the Sportsbook business.
- Ensure high quality across-the-board, site experience and customer journeys effectiveness upon on all.
- Communicate product rollout and strategy to key departments within the business – customer services, affiliates, VIP team and marketing department.
- Liaise with gaming operation and compliance team towards execution of certifications and go to market process for competitions, markets and events.
- Stay up to date with the Spanish regulations and ensure that our Sportsbook offering and relationship with the supplier stays compliant.
- Collaborate with brand and customer marketing team to ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall monthly and quarterly targets.
- Engage Central Sportsbook Team and suppliers on implementation of new features.
- Support customer-marketing team to come up with creative and hard-hitting Sportsbook campaigns, which actively engage customers.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Sportsbook products, offers and player base.
- Manage competition positioning, site content and overall promotions visibility across screens.
- Work closely with the rest of the local team, to ensure the most valuable customers are receiving outstanding communications, offers and treatment.
- Constantly evaluate the campaigns you are running in order to improve efficiency and ROI.
- Passion for sports, and a good understanding of Spanish market.
- Have a clear understanding of sports betting and the online industry.
- Proficient user of Excel.
- Creative personality with ambition to learn.
- Self-going team player who is capable of working in a high-tempo environment.
- Knowledge of both English and Spanish is considered a must, both verbally and written
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.