Sportsbook Operations Specialist
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid set-up environment
This is a key role in the growth of our Sportsbook – supporting a more hands on approach to operations management for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career!
Being part of the sportsbook analytics team, this role will take on daily tasks such as market monitoring, customer assessment, margin tracking, report creation and others.
Primary function – support sportsbook management to achieve business targets and optimise the existing operations. Support risk & trading manager by taking on execution of projects.
Purpose – work as part of the sportsbook department by following the company’s business strategy. Based on experience.
Deliverables – product monitoring, markets adjustment, reporting, specials creation, margin tracking, trading product optimization.
- Assure betting offers compliance in regulated markets.
- Help support the daily sports operations alongside the Sportsbook Operations Manager
- Work closely with brand and marketing teams providing relevant insights
- Work alongside sports trading and product to ensure teams can facilitate and support marketing lead initiatives by providing appropriate product and pricing
- In collaboration with brand and marketing teams , help support operational sign off of marketing communications, CRM, Push etc
- Support trading cost assessment of all marketing and promotional concepts
- Work alongside the content teams to ensure the site is optimal at all times
- Act on behalf of the customer in collating and prioritising feedback and driving operational and product changes to reduce customer friction
- Optimise bonus spend across multiple brands
- Monitor the Sportsbooks’ performance and communicate any bugs.
- Research, collect and compare industry data for competition analysis.
- Monitor sportsbook products
- Analyse reports to identify potential risk patterns and take mitigating measures.
- Handle queries and requests related to sports limits and classifications.
- Work closely with 3rd-party suppliers ensuring optimization of product offering.
- Take on any ad-hoc tasks within the sportsbook team.
- Fluent professional level of English (both written and verbal)
- Strong passion for sports and comprehensive knowledge of betting is essential.
- Broad experience in a sportsbook environment with minimum 3+ years of sportsbook background.
- Familiarity with trading templates, risk limits, exposure management, time discounts, overround.
- Strong organisational skills, excellent time management and experience in balancing multiple projects at once is essential.
- Brings creativity and innovative ways of thinking.
- Highly numerate, takes a mathematical approach to problem solving.
- Good understanding of statistics with a clear view on correlation between probabilities and odds.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, data analytics.
- Likes to work with data and understands the core variables behind sports betting models.
- Detailed knowledge of different sports and understanding of their rules; also ability to define markets settlement rules.
- Structured approach to work and ability to multitask.
- Great work attitude and high responsibility towards job duties considering flexibility that company offers.
- Able to set up a proper remote working station with the help of the employer.
- Able to work on a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, public holidays.
- Good communicator who is able to cooperate with stakeholders at various levels, as well as third party partners
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!