Swedish Country Manager
Required SkillsAnalytical Attention to Detail Campaigns Communication Design English Negotiation Online Gaming Oral Communication Reporting Sales Target Setting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the gaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify opportunities in the market and recommend actions to secure a leading position in the market;
- Set and achieve territory targets;
- Maintain in-depth knowledge on market, competition, and regulatory situation;
- Localise global campaigns & oversee translations;
- Ensure that all communication with players is in line with the country guidelines and the company’s approach is adapted to the country requirements;
- Maintain, develop, structure & lead commercial relationships with 3rd parties at the local level, in particular large media groups, to create promotional opportunities for the company;
- Assist the marketing team with day to day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects and activities as requested;
- Set up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities;
- Follow competitor activity by keeping track of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors;
- Conduct research to analyse customers’ behaviour (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences);
- Design and implement marketing campaigns according to country preferences;
- Analyse campaigns, report ROI results & devise strategies;
- Analyze data presented in reports.
- Experienced and knowledgeable about the Swedish iGaming market;
- Be fluent in Swedish and English.
- Able to work autonomously and proactively;
- Have an eye for detail and excellent verbal and written skills;
- Negotiation and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and salesmanship attitude.