Swedish speaking Brand Operations Manager
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: London + Hybrid setup environment
Are you our next Brand Operations Manager to bring our cool brand Snabbare to the next level alongside a fantastic team of talented peeps? You are responsible for running the brand team’s day to day operational activities according to the brand vision and strategy.
On a daily basis you will be planning casino campaigns, evaluating them and continuously working on improving revenues, targeting, communication, conversion and offers, always with cost in mind. Your activity will be based around making sure the team activates, retain and reactivate customers with their CLTV in mind and ensure the look and tone of voice on brand sites and customer communication are to the highest standards and always on brand.
Your strong experience from working with Casino products is gonna be needed and your experience with Sportsbook too as you’ll provide support to the Sportsbook manager when needed. Mentoring the team comes as second nature for you to support the team of executives who will help you with implementing the strategy and who rely on you for guidance in their area of expertise.
- As Brand Operations Manager you will take on a very broad role as you will be the one who oversees and ensures that all campaigns and customer communications onsite are according to brand guidelines.
- You will be responsible for the planning and executing of internal campaigns as you guide and support the brand executives in their daily work with Casino, Live Casino and Sportsbook.
- You will report to the Brand Manager of Snabbare and present results (delivery, uptake and revenues) of campaigns to optimize and improve based on findings.
- Keep track of automation-funnels and be a go-to person in retention and reactivation methods and direct communication to new/ existing customers through email/ sms/ inbox.
- Monitoring the daily reports and taking ownership of important KPIs.
- Keep a steady eye on player behavior (activity, deposits, offer uptake etc.) in order to quickly get numbers on target.
- Liaise with central operations around customer activities to ensure 360 degrees’ visibility to ensure acquisition and CRM activities are aligned and ensure synergy.
- Discover software bugs, test new features and request further improvements and developments for onsite optimization.
- A problem solver by nature, always up for a challenge.
- Experience in a similar marketing role and/or worked in a casino/ betting company.
- Analytical and able to present reports in a logical and understandable way
- Understanding of CRM systems.
- Good managerial and organisational skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Efficient and good at time-management
- Marketing knowledge in terms of experience and/or education is necessary
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Gym Allowance
- 33 days holidays, including bank holidays.
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Medical Cash Plan
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant
for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!