Swedish speaking Customer Experience Team Leader
Are you a self-starter constantly looking for new ways and ideas how to improve Customer Experience? Are you analytical, have an eye for detail & great communication skills?
If you’re also a team player, intuitive and resourceful, ready to come up with new ways of ensuring excellent customer service, we are looking for you!
Join us as our new Swedish speaking Customer Experience Team Leader and take our Customer Experience to the next level by leading and supporting a team of our talented customer experience agents!
Does this sound like you? If so, read on!
What will you get up to day to day?
- Recruit new agents with the aim of establishing a proactive team functioning with high standards
- Forecast future workload and propose staffing plans to Head of Customer Experience & Customer Experience Operations Managers
- Coach and develop your team on their responsibilities, to ensure continuous improvement of group & individual results. Provide consistent and regular development feedback
- Set up goals and objectives for your team and follow these up in monthly 121’s
- Ensure that team KPIs are met
- Report and analyse team performance on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure Compliance and Responsible Gaming procedures are adhered to by everyone
- Plan and organise motivational activities
- Ensure team members understand how to meet performance expectations and provide ongoing support
- Communicate with relevant teams when Payments/Transaction issues arise
- Use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to motivate others
- Work in a proactive manner
You’re a born leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a strong ability to motivate others! You come with extensive knowledge about Customer Service (via both email and live chat) as well as sports betting, casino and the iGaming industry overall. Being proactive and having a positive attitude is what will take this role to another level. And in addition to that, you bring with you a strong background working in the customer experience field with a strong customer service ethic and great attention to detail. You’re not afraid to share your ideas and suggestions and you are flexible to wokr on a shift basis.
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!
Additionally we’ve got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Office Set up
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
Have what it takes to join our fantastic team? Please get going and apply below!
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.