Swedish Speaking Sales Agent
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Client Networking Communication Confidence Negotiation Organizational Self-motivation Swedish Telesales
Our client is an outsourcing company specializing in the management of strategic activities.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with our potential customers over the telephone help them register their account and start investing on our platform;
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers over the telephone;
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers;
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales;
- Establish relationships with new customers;
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing customers;
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service;
- Identify and respond to client needs;
- Keep a high level of knowledge about existing products and services, and learn about new products and services as they come in.
- Holding a degree in Economics or/and Finance;
- Sales experience is a must.
- Fluent in written and verbal business level Swedish (is a must) and English;
- Excellent communication ability and being able to meet all types of people;
- Good time management and ability to work on their own at times;
- Good at customer contact and accommodating;
- Be able to work and deliver under pressure.
- Benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.