Required SkillsBasic Linux Admin Documentation Gamification Enthusiast Linux Online Gaming Support Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a company that provides software solutions for the iGaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement, maintain, monitor, and support critical systems;
- Develop and review procedures to maintain security and protect systems;
- Develop and maintain system monitoring and maximize user experience;
- Identify and troubleshoot production issues, whilst providing incident reports;
- Provide technical support on networks, virtualization, and other systems;
- Work closely with internal team for server optimizations and maintenance where needed;
- Keep the environment updated and take a proactive approach with regards to growth, scalability and performance.
- Be proficient with Linux systems such as CentOS;
- Have excellent Mac and Microsoft administration skills;
- Be proficient in documentation practices;
- Have strong knowledge of firewalls, network configuration and security;
- Be proficient in virtualised and cloud environments;
- Have experience with proxying TCP and HTTP-based applications;
- Have the ability to communicate in English, both written and verbal.
- Be attentive to detail;
- Be a team-player;
- Have good communication skills.