System Support Executive
Required SkillsCCNA Cisco Communication Computer Programming English MCSA Problem Solving Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a market leader in Digital Marketing and Advertising
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing user networks, servers, PCs and layer 2 and 3 devices;
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests;
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Capable of troubleshooting issues on the latest technologies.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role;
- Experience working on Microsoft servers;
- Cisco CCNA or Microsoft MCP, MCSE or MCSA certified;
- Knowledge of Mikrotik routers;
- Minimum diploma in ICT related field.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills;
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken);
- Works well with minimal supervision;
- Performs well under pressure;
- Works well in a team;
- Meticulous, well organised and thinks outside the box;
- Possess a driving license;
- Willing to work during weekends and festivities on shift basis.