Systems Consultant (ERP)
Required SkillsAccounts Analytical Attention to Detail Communication Customer Needs Customer Requirements Customer Service ERP MSsql SQL Database Support Teamwork Time Management
Our client offers innovative business solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide client support and consultancy on the company’s ERP product, either onsite or remotely in a timely manner;
- Provide on-going software consulting support to our clients in the form of application upgrades, training, customization, system enhancements;
- Provide remote support, or on site as required;
- Assist in any phase in the software project life cycle as required.
- Have an IT qualification;
- Previous demonstrated knowledge of accounting fundamentals would be considered an asset;
- Ability to work with Microsoft SQL Server & using Crystal Reports Business Objects would be considered an asset;
- Have at least 1 year experience in the industry performing a similar role using an ERP product.
- Be committed to exceptional customer service and business improvement;
- Be a team player;
- Have communication skills;
- Be attentive to detail;
- Have time management skills;
- Have analytical skills.