Talent Acquisition Executive (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication Coordination GDPR Human Resources Interpersonal Maltese Microsoft Office Problem Solving Recruitment Relationship-Building Relationships Strategy Teamwork Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with internal departments to identify recruitment needs;
- Evaluate the efficiency and outcomes of existing recruitment strategies, including the utilization of job boards and recruitment networks;
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with academic institutions, recruitment platforms, recruitment agencies, and executive search firms to locate qualified active candidates;
- Craft compelling job advertisements for all open positions;
- Create job descriptions aligned with job profiles and operational requirements;
- Source potential candidates through various channels, such as job boards, social media, and professional networks;
- Screen candidates according to predetermined criteria established by the hiring manager;
- Coordinate and participate in interviews alongside the hiring manager;
- Collaborate with the hiring manager to select the most suitable candidate and extend job offers promptly;
- Maintain professional communication with unsuccessful candidates;
- Organize and participate in college and university career fairs and recruitment events;
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop an appealing recruitment strategy;
- Provide support in other HR recruitment-related tasks;
- Adhere to GDPR regulations.
- Possess a formal qualification in HR or related;
- Have at least 3 years of active experience in Recruitment or Talent Acquisition;
- Have strong knowledge in sourcing techniques and best practices for candidate identification;
- Have excellent knowledge of MS office;
- Be proficient in communicating in both English and Maltese.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Passionate about HR and Talent Acquisition methods;
- Have excellent time management skills and attention to detail;
- Be a team player and have problem-solving skills.