Talent Acquisition Specialist
Required SkillsCommunication Multi-Tasking Presentation Problem Solving Recruitment Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a global online gaming company specializing in live casinos.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the hiring managers to identify talent acquisition needs;
- Together with the TA team develop robust Standard Operating Procedures to refine current TA processes;
- Actively source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. job boards, social platforms, and professional networks, etc.), whilst identifying additional and new financially-feasible sources;
- Manage interviews and selection process, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews;
- Manage the entire talent acquisition process for the allocated market, including offer and employment contract management as well as the collection of police conduct records and proof of eligibility;
- Report on KPI’s, projects, and deliverables per country as required;
- Create and manage recruitment pipelines as well as report on TA activities per market;
- Follow the agreed Talent Acquisition processes to ensure a thorough, consistent, and objective selection process is undertaken with each candidate;
- Undertake thorough, fair, and well-evidenced interviews with potential candidates including briefing them on the interview process and managing their expectations effectively;
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand and assist with their Talent Acquisition needs;
- Partner with the Employer Branding team to create talent attraction initiatives;
- Develop strong external knowledge of our company markets to provide guidance and advice to internal stakeholders e.g. competitor and market analysis, candidate profiling, etc.;
- Deliver high levels of customer service and work to ensure the talent acquisition process is well-managed;
- Maintain post-hiring contact with new hires to ensure an outstanding candidate and employee experience;
- Where relevant provide additional support to the business around sourcing, identifying, and assessing potential candidates;
- Pro-actively and professionally represent our company in the external market as an employer of choice for candidates;
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist in a high volume environment;
- Experience managing the full recruitment lifecycle using various selection and interview techniques as well as evaluation methods;
- General knowledge of employment legislation is a must;
- Experience in mass recruitment will be considered as a big advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, any extra language would be considered an asset;
- A keen understanding of the employment market;
- Approachable, proactive, and energetic attitude with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Able to make decisions requiring independent judgment as well as maintaining strict confidentiality;
- Driven and dedicated with the ability to think of the bigger picture and come up with innovative ideas to attract talent;
- Self-driven, flexible and strong team player;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Discretion and the ability to respect the confidentiality of information.