Required SkillsCustomer Needs English Microsoft Office Organizational TAX Tax Returns VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in private clients and corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be exposed to a broad client base and this role will cover a wide spectrum of tax compliance related matters;
- Part of a dynamic team that handles a predominantly international clientele operating across a wide range of industries as well as the firm’s private clients;
- VAT applications and returns and VAT Intrastat forms;
- Income Tax Returns and Computations;
- Tax Refund applications;
- A diversified portfolio of companies and shall be motivated and committed to the client's needs;
- Ensuring deadlines are met;
- Providing quality service to clients;
- Assisting with the drafting and reviewing of procedures;
- Meeting clients.
- Qualified Accountant or at final stages of qualification;
- Possession of Diploma / Professional Certificate in Taxation;
- A minimum 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in business English;
- Be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook;
- Planning, organising and management of priorities;
- Maturity and strong determination to get the job done and produce output of a consistently high quality.