Tax and Immigration Lawyer
Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Communication Law Oral Communication Support TAX Teamwork
Our client is a leading law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Advice the organisation’s many corporate and private clients;
- Provide both legal and practical support to clients wishing to operate in Malta or make Malta their home;
- Advise on firm briefs across a range of practice areas, such as M&A transactions and asset finance, gaming, aviation, shipping, and so on.
- Represent clients involved in tax disputes with the local Revenue.
- Be a fully qualified lawyer;
- Have at least two years’ previous work experience;
- Any additional qualifications related to taxation will be considered an asset.
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Be a team player.