Required SkillsAAT Access Accounts English Oral Communication Organisational Organisational and Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an established business law firm that provides services to local and international clients.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing of the tax team;
- Assisting with tax advisory engagements based on both local and international tax principles;
- Planning and assigning personal and corporate tax compliance work within the team including tax returns, tax refunds claim forms, share transfers, Malta Enterprise support measures amongst others;
- Monitoring of clients’ tax compliance obligations.
- Must be a qualified accountant with experience in the provision of tax consultancy and tax compliance services;
- Possess an ADIT qualification will be considered and asset.
- Ability to communicate very well in both written and spoken English;
- Ability to communicate in Italian will be considered an asset;
- Excellent organisational, managerial and leadership skills.
- The successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop their career within a dynamic environment.