Required SkillsClient Networking Communication English Law Reporting TAX Tax Returns Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading global provider of audit, finance, risk advisory, tax, consulting and related services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be part of the Tax Compliance team;
- Report directly into the leader of the Tax Compliance function;
- Manage tax compliance for your own portfolio of local and international clients;
- Review income tax returns and computations;
- Provide quality tax advice to your portfolio of local and international clients;
- Handle the processing of income tax refund claims, including shareholder registrations;
- Liaise with the Inland Revenue Department on various compliance matters;
- Keep abreast with tax developments locally and internationally;
- Assist with and pre-empt any potential business development initiatives;
- Contribute to broader tax advisory projects from time to time;
- Any other tax compliance related tasks as may be required.
- Be in possession of a university degree or a masters in Accountancy, Law, or hold the equivalent of an ACCA qualification, or another relevant tertiary qualification;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role;
- Experience in Malta’s tax law and its practical implications.
- Excellent command of English, both in writing and verbally;
- Strong customer focus, keen attention to detail, and team player;
- Be amenable to learning and developing continuously;
- Self-motivated and possess interpersonal, organisational and analytical skills;
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team.