Required SkillsCompliance English International Taxation Leadership Reporting TAX Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in private clients and corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to management regularly;
- Supervise engagements including planning, organisation and execution;
- Leading the Tax Compliance team on various fronts, both in terms of responsibility for a portfolio of clients as well as in providing guidance to the rest of the team on the technical front;
- Research complex technical tax issues and provide solutions;
- Manage multiple clients while consistently meeting deadlines;
- Work closely with clients to advise on income tax issues and related tax planning;
- Responsible for the quality and assurance of the department, ensuring that it is functioning efficiently and effectively;
- Acting as a referral point for more junior members of the team.
- Be a fully qualified accountant;
- Possession of Diploma / Professional Certificate in Taxation;
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in business English;
- Be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook;
- Strong leadership skills and be able to work on own initiative;
- Planning, organising and management of priorities;
- Maturity and strong determination to get the job done and produce an output of consistently high quality.