Technology Regulatory Consultant
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Client Networking Client Relations Multi-Tasking
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax and financial planning services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivering a portfolio of technology assurance engagements including external audits, gaming audits, GDPR/privacy audits or advisory, IT internal audits and service auditor reports (e.g. ISAE3402);
- Engage with clients to understand the lifecycle of data in their operations;
- Assess the relevant security & privacy measures that are in place, determine the applicable privacy & data protection requirements, and define a strategy to help the organisation achieve regulatory compliance while minimising the impact to the business;
- Maintaining communication with clients to manage expectations and ensure that engagement deadlines and quality expectations are met;
- Help senior management develop the Technology Advisory portfolio, by supporting business development, practice management and thought leadership activities;
- Monitor market developments and keeping up to date with the latest technology and environment practices;
- Support initiatives to embed quality through learning and other activities;
- Support other Technology Advisory propositions;
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- In possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Information Security, or any other relevant field;
- At least 2-4 years of experience within a corporate, consulting or technology advisory and assurance firm; or within an environment of internal audit, consulting or risk services as a Technology Subject Matter Expert;
- Prior experience performing technology audits within a corporate advisory environment will be considered an asset;
- Prior experience with internal controls including flowcharts, documentation and testing of controls required;
- Prior experience performing testing and preparing work papers required.
- A great multi-tasker;
- Certified Information System Auditor ("CISA"), or equivalent certifications will be considered an asset.