Tenders and Proposals Mechanical Engineer
Required SkillsEngineer Engineering Degree Mechanical Meeting Planning Target Setting
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate all aspects of the bid preparation;
- Execute any design functions and administrative requirements for a comprehensive submission on time;
- Responsible to achieve (and maximize) the company’s planned profit targets, on-time delivery, and client satisfaction by designing cost-effective solutions meeting the client’s budget restrictions, yet propose technically viable and enticing solutions to meet the client’s technical requirements and where possible exceed them;
- Prepare the necessary paperwork for the compiling of comprehensive bids and tenders and communications with clients and suppliers alike;
- From time to time, head technical and commercial meetings with public contracting authorities, consulting engineers and client representatives, and conduct negotiations to conclude work contracts and secure projects.
- Hold a Mechanical Engineering Degree;
- At least 2 years' experience working in an Engineering Environment;
- Experience in working with Fire and Security systems or/and compiling tenders is considered an asset.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Proactive and have exceptional follow-through;
- Be fluent in English (both written and verbal);
- Attention to details, reliability, efficiency, and flexibility;
- Able to build great working relationships with people internally and externally;
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.