Test Automation Engineer
It all started in 2008. A bunch of talented entrepreneurs in a small office space in the World Trade Center in Stockholm – planning, designing and engineering what would become the work of their lives. Long days, sleepless nights and endless dedication is what led to the launch of the brand ComeOn! back in 2010. Not only was ComeOn! the very first brand launched in the group’s history but it would also be the name the company would have for the coming decade.
Fast forward to 2020 – after 12 years of operations – we rebranded and relaunched under our current name – ComeOn Group. This was a natural move for us to take considering the size of our organisation and our growing portfolio of brands. We are now an international employer with over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations, but for this position particularly, we are looking for someone who is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
About the role:
Do you want to join the ComeOn Test Automation team and be part of our exciting journey to enable high quality iGaming experience to our customers?
Reporting directly to Test Automation Lead, the primary responsibility of Test Automation Engineer includes adding, updating tests and maintaining our Cypress and Selenium automation framework. Cypress scope covers in-house site features and Selenium scope covers all third party payment provider flows that ComeOn engages with in different white labels across the globe. At ComeOn, we collaborate closely with the Quality Assurance team and make sure the automation needs of their Agile scrum team’s are fulfilled. ComeOn Tech organisation is keen to drive their daily multiple releases to production with stable and on-demand test automation setup. So, the responsibility also includes supporting different teams to run automation suites and ensure smooth releases.
At ComeOn, the Test Automation team believes that we always strive to provide best solutions with the latest technology and Test-Ops type solutions by maintaining our infrastructure independently in cloud services.
Our Test Automation team in ComeOn works with:
- Cypress.io and Selenium for Functional test automation.
- Webdriver.io for App automation.
- RestAssured for API testing
- Galen Framework for Visual regression automation
- Run Cypress Test automation in Google Kubernetes Engine to facilitate on-demand scaling of automation requests of different teams at the same time
- Selenium tests are run on dockerized Selenium grid hosted in Google Kubernetes Engine
- We use Report Portal Dashboard, to manage and AI analysis all test results from different tool in one place
- Share and help co-workers so everyone can take advantage of the automated tests
- Ensure releases are happening smoothly
The person we are seeking will need to have an eye for detail, creative and innovative development ideas and a passion for test automation! As a team, we always strive to be better at what we do. We believe in collaboration, a non-hierarchical approach, own initiatives, and last but not least in having fun at work.
Engagement will include but not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining existing test cases in Cypress Test automation framework
- Contribute to the automation suite for Selenium with Java and TestNG.
- Contribute to API testing suite developed with RestAssured and Java framework
- Contribute in Webdriver.io framework for Mobile app automation
- Create and maintain Jenkins pipeline jobs
- We perform lot of technical testing so ability to write SQL queries will be required
- We are a multi-national company so fluency in English is must
What will be extra awesome if you have experience in:
- Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Responsive web based application test automation experience with any tool
- Experience in iGaming domain such as casino or sportsbook
- Experience or Knowledge in automation results analysis tools like Report Portal or similar
In order to succeed in the role, we see that you are an excellent team player and collaborate with testers and developers. Furthermore, your ability to prioritize work and keenness to learn new things.
- Should exhibit problem solving skills. Should be always keen to dig deep and find root cause of problems or issues
- Bring in new ideas on table from past experience or based on the situation
- Able to discuss and articulate options.
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
- Team Events
- Hybrid Work set up
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! Check us out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.