Tool Crib Specialist
Required SkillsGeneral Safety Rules Microsoft Office Multi-Tasking Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading service provider for the civil aviation sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization;
- Ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Issue tools to staff working in an efficient manner;
- Keep track of all tools which were issued to production or sent for repair and/or calibration;
- Check status of tools prior issuing and upon returning back to the tool crib;
- Liaise with the Tooling & Equipment team to ensure that tools required are available and in good working order;
- Perform daily basic maintenance on tooling and escalate and report when there is the need for heavier repair;
- Perform minor routine maintenance and repairs;
- Ensure housekeeping and 5S principles are applied all the time;
- Engage in other duties and/or projects as may be assigned from time to time.
- Possess knowledge of tools;
- Be computer literate with strong knowledge of MS office applications;
- Be able to communicate well in English.
- Possess good communication skills;
- Be able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Be a good team player.