At MCL, we design, develop and manufacture plastic products. We manufacture products for packaging, toys, agriculture, construction, and health & fitness. Sustainability is at heart of our activity. Our target is to achieve and maintain zero carbon footprint.
The Toolmaker Assistant position is an entry level opportunity into the Toolshop environment.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
The Toolmaker Assistant will be responsible to support on the day to day running of the toolshop by mainly performing mechanical tasks as instructed by the Senior Toolmaker. This included a variety of tasks including (but not limited to) machining, repairing, modifying and assembly of different tools and machinery
- Experience in working with hand and power tools;
- Experience in working with manual machinery including milling, lathe, pillar-drill, bench grinder, machines etc;
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment;
- High level of self-motivation;
- Willing to learn fast new skills and techniques in relation to mould repairs;
- Have problem-solving skills;
- Have an excellent work record, including attendance;
- Experience with cnc machining is considered an asset;
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org