Tyre Shop Salesperson – Supervisor
Required SkillsAdvisory Customer Needs English Invoicing Maltese Microsoft Office Organisational Payments Written and Oral English Communication
Our client are a market leader in commercial vehicle imports & exports, and vehicle servicing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Selling all types of tyres for private and commercial vehicles;
- Greets and assists customers with their queries;
- Invoices clients and receives payments for products and services;
- Advises and cross-sells the company’s products and services;
- Responsible for vulcanizer/s working under their supervision;
- Places orders for tyres and manages tyre inventory;
- Takes part in stock taking activities;
- Responsible for store appearance, cleanliness;
- Keeps records of the work that has been carried out and updates the system accordingly;
- Hands on approach, as physical work would be required.
- Have an O Level standard of education;
- Experience working in a similar environment, will be considered an asset, however training will be provided.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Customer Oriented;
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Maltese;
- Be flexible with their work schedule, to meet the needs of the business.