Are you someone who loves research? Someone who is always analysing, providing insight and proposing optimised solutions for customers? Then we need you! Our UX Research Team is looking for the next Senior UX Researcher to advocate best practice to improve the customer experience across our brands and markets.
The Senior UX Researcher will ensure that the Betsson Group products are created with the best customer experience possible. You will do this by working with a user centric design process tasked to emphatically understand our customer needs and advocate them to the product and development teams.
Your research will help create useful, usable, and successful new products and features as well as continually improving our existing products. You will promote customer needs through presenting your findings to the wider business.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Betsson Group, we are looking for the best, and you will not merely be looking for your next job, but joining a team that genuinely lives and breathes Research! A taster of what is involved:
- Define, plan, and conduct user research and testing
- Deliver compelling insights to the product and customer experience teams
- Facilitate data driven prioritization decisions
- Develop and innovate on our mixed-methods user research practice
- Understand and incorporate business requirements into research
- Collect and analyze user behavior through a variety of methods, including lab studies, ethnography, surveys, online experiments (A/B testing), Google Analytics etc
- Define methods for the measurement of released product features
- Present and advocate research findings to product, strategy, development, marketing and commercial teams
- Understand and advocate the customer in product planning and prioritization
- Documenting processes and findings
- Mapping and optimizing user journeys
- Understand, define and target customer engagement metrics
- Perform competitor bench-marking/ market research as required
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in a Research role at a Consumer-focused company
- BA/BS in in a human behaviour related field, such as Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Sociology, Communications, Information science, Media studies, Computer Science, or Economics or equivalent in work related experience
- Experience in mixed-methodologies, with expertise in 2-3 methods
- Experience in conducting quantitative research with sound knowledge in hypothesis validation
- Experience coding in R, SQL, SPSS or Python will be considered an asset
- Running remote usability testing
- Working with User Testing Platforms & Market Research tools
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about
If you are interested to learn more, please apply with your CV in English.