Vehicle Mechanic (Maltese Speaking)
Job Responsibility and Duties
- Repairing, rebuilding and overhauling vehicles;
- Performing maintenance on equipment and vehicles as required;
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing the source and extent of repairs required;
- Replacement of worn or broken parts and vehicle systems;
- Maintenance of cleanliness in workshop areas as required;
- Performing duties with the Emergency response team as required;
- Maintaining accurate records of scheduled maintenance procedures;
- Using tools commonly used in the auto body trade.
- Holding an O Level standard of Education and Mechanical Diploma ideally from MCAST;
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Have a very good level of written and spoken English or Maltese;
- Be Computer Literate;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Have a thorough knowledge of all types of vehicle repair and fleet operations;
- Self-motivated and an enthusiastic individual with the ability to work cooperatively in a team;
- Diagnostic fault-finding ability;
- Possess knowledge of safe working methods and procedures;
- In possession of a driving license.