Vehicle Rental Agent
Required SkillsClient Networking Communication Confidence Customer Needs Customer Requirements Multi-Tasking Negotiation Oral Communication Persistence Relationships Sales
Our client is a market leader in commercial vehicle imports & exports, and vehicle servicing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the optimal rental experience by maximizing on sales and service opportunities for every customer;
- Prepare the rental agreement while advising on and upselling vehicles and optional extras to the customer according to their needs;
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations;
- Meet all sales and service standards;
- Complete administrative tasks including daily lists to assist the branch;
- Communicate via telephone and email in a friendly and helpful manner;
- Assist branch with returning and turnaround of vehicles as needed;
- Ask about customer experience with Enterprise;
- Record feedback to improve future rental experience;
- Check incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of rental;
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow;
- Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
- A minimum of O' level Education;
- Have customer service or sales experience.
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Ability to follow defined service and sales processes;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.