Visual Specialist/ Brand Designer
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location : Stockholm, Sweden -Hybrid
We are searching for the right person to complete our cross-functional brand team!
As the Designer for Snabbare you will be responsible for the full visual identity of this incredible brand. The day-to-day responsibility ranges from on-site material and marketing material, to sketches for TV commercials. You will be producing materials for Snabbare – one of our biggest brands in Sweden.
The main functions will lie in visual design but also with strong influence for brand identity. Attention to detail and creativity are key skills. We are searching for somebody passionate about developing and pushing the boundaries of the visuals that we deliver across all our channels.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for all visual and design work
- You will create amazing html banners
- You will work on conceptually visualising marketing campaigns
- You will create newsletter creatives to visually support the content in our emails
- You will be an active member of a cross-functional brand team
- You will work on designing images for landing pages and our site
- You will help design marketing material such as banners, thumbnails and newsletter headers
- You will design sketches for motion graphic
- You are creative and willing to deliver the best product to our customer
Must Have Skills:
- Excellent in Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experienced in html5
- Great at illustrations and photo manipulation and banner creation
- Got a creative eye for colours and form and good knowledge in conversion design for web
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English
An education from advertising or design school, digital agency or In-house agency is ideal. Have experience of working with marketing graphics for web is needed.
Nice to Have’s:
- CSS, WordPress and Animation skills are desirable but not mandatory
- Experience working with Bannerflow
- Previous experience in iGaming
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
- Hybrid / flexible working approach
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant
for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!