Web Applications Developer
Required Skills.NET Core .NET Framework C LinQ TypeScript
Our client offers innovative business solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborates effectively with the architecture team and web designers during the creative process;
- Reviews code for quality assurance purposes;
- In partnership with our technical architect, helps set direction for our technology practice;
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements;
- Partners with the project manager and other developers to successfully manage client relationships;
- Delivers engaging, informative and well-organized presentations;
- Helps team members progress toward their professional development goals;
- Ensures we are proactive in our pursuit of new solutions and innovation within our technology practice.
- At least 3 years' experience in application development;
- Bachelor of Science in computer or equivalent.
- Hardworking, ability to consistently deliver technology projects on time, on budget with high quality results and satisfied clients;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/clients simultaneously.
- Insanely curious and energetic about the future of the web;
- Strong written and oral communication skills to a variety of audiences at different levels and with different backgrounds;
- Demonstrates accountability; owns outcomes and results, prioritizes tasks, and consistently meets deadlines;
- Thrives on learning and learns quickly;
- Dedicated to self-improvement and professional development;
- Takes advantage of various resources to self-educate;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Equally skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges.
- Web trends, including social media integration;
- Integrating frameworks with other web applications;
- The following Client-side scripting libraries;
- .Net Framework, .Net Core;
- Mobile Platform Technology;
- Full Stack Architecture;
- Domain Driven Design (DDD) Architecture