WeSpin Community Manager
We are looking for a WeSpin Community Manager to lead and own our WeSpin proposition across multiple brands in multiple markets.
With an interest in the world of Casino, E-Sports, Streaming & Social Media you will immerse yourself in the WeSpin world and help develop and grow our community.
What will you get up to day to day?
- Own and deliver the central WeSpin Community strategy ensuring we create market-leading onboarding/retention/reactivation activities and first-class customer experiences
- Responsible for the global WeSpin Community schedule across multiple brands and markets within the ComeOn Group
- Establish and maintain close partnerships with our Streamers and Influencers to ensure we’re always aligned and maximising their/our potential
- Deliver best in class player promotions/propositions based on an understanding of the WeSpin community, including the management and delivery of community events
- Collaborate with local CRM & VIP teams, Central Casino team & Customer Insight Manager on best promotional mechanics and cost-effective proposition
- Influence the CRM product roadmaps to ensure the group has the required tools, features and front-end customer experience to take WeSpin to the next level
- Responsible for continuous optimisation of global and local promotions and performance – managing promotional budget and its efficiency to deliver NGW.
- Research new engagement tools and techniques.
- Passion for some of the following: Casino, Esports, Social Media (ie Twitch) and has a strong understanding of Casino/Streaming landscape
- Solid understanding of casino slots, game types, bonus offers, mechanics etc
- Willing to think out of the box to deliver engaging WeSpin propositions onsite and through external channels
- Good understanding of Social Channels/Platforms, including Twitch, Telegram, Discord as well as YouTube
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with the ability to use a range of data insights & sources to tell a compelling story
- Superb communication, organisational, operational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Someone with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work – as you can see below from our award!
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! ? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.