Yacht Marina Manager
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Budgeting Customer Needs Leadership Marketing Plans Planning and Scheduling Reporting Strategy Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an importer and distributor of new and second hand cars.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Help develop and implement the annual marina business plan;
- Generate reports on all marina operating cost, marketing plans and customer service improvement programs;
- Manage all employees in accordance with company HR policies;
- Carry out regular employee performance reviews;
- Run and coordinate the marina operations.
- Experience in handling motor and sailing yachts;
- Hold a Nautical Licence;
- Degree or a diploma in Accounts or Business would be an asset;
- Experience working with computer aided software;
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Highly motivated with flair for yachting;
- Very personable and with a good personality;
- Fluent in English and Maltese;
- Good communication with clients;
- Able to work as a team and on his own initiative.