3D Digital Model Designer
Required SkillsAdobe Photoshop Art and Design Problem Solving Teamwork Unity 3D engine
Our client is a leading ICT, innovative software and design company
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Create digital models for all 3D art assets within a game including characters, vehicles, trees, textures, rocks, buildings, etc;
- Create artwork using a range of programs and tools;
- Use game engines;
- Collaborate with other team members;
- Keep up with latest technologies and techniques;
- Ability to write and speak fluent English;
- Any other duties as directed by the Senior Developer.
- Tertiary education level in Game Art and Visual Design;
- Image editing software such as Adobe photoshop;
- 3D modelling using Blender;
- Games engines (Unity);
- Good Knowledge of gameplay.
- Have strong artistic ability;
- Experience with Vuforia platform is a plus;
- Hard-working and ambitious;
- A strong creative flair;
- Has a positive attitude towards work;
- Eager to learn.