Account Executive (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsEnglish Invoicing Maltese Management Accounts Microsoft Office Payments Reconciliation Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company which offers yachting services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be part of the Accounting Department;
- Posting of supplier Invoices to the various ledgers in the accounting system;
- Processing of supplier payments;
- Supplier Statement reconciliation;
- Provide ongoing support to a portfolio of clients;
- Other ad-hoc accounting duties.
- Experience in a similar position is required;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Ability to work on your initiative and under pressure;
- Flexible and able to meet strict deadlines;
- Be familiar with accounting software, although training will be provided.