Required SkillsAccounts Communication Interpersonal Management Accounts Report Writing
Our client is a leading accounting and auditing firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide accounting back-office support services to local and international clients in various sectors;
- Perform periodic and annual closing journals and completion of management accounts;
- Liaise with the auditors during the annual audit;
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Be a fully qualified accountant or close to completing the accountancy qualification;
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position, in a multi-client environment.
- Possesses excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent English, both written and spoken;
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team;
- Be a team player and work independently as well.