Required SkillsAccounts Attention to Detail Company Accounts English Self-motivation TAX Tax Returns VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax and financial planning services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Take part in the preparation of VAT returns;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and end of year accounts;
- Engage in the preparation of debt notes;
- Maintain ledgers as well as monthly reconciliations;
- Engage in the settling of current accounts;
- Prepare tax computations;
- Support clients both on-site as well as off-site;
- Prepare financial statements and post balance sheet checklists;
- Assist with any auditor queries.
- In possession of a University degree or partly/fully ACCA-qualified;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in an accounting environment.
- Able to work independently;
- Able to work as part of a team as well;
- Strong communication skills;
- Able to work with strict deadlines
- Fluent in written and spoken English.