Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication Microsoft Office Organisational and Time Management Self-motivation Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading pensions services provider.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Credit control;
- Be responsible for the accounting and audit of multi member schemes;
- Perform statutory and financial reports;
- General book keeping work.
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, mainly Excel;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Great organizational and time management skills;
- A can-do attitude with the ability work under pressure and to meet deadlines.