Required SkillsACCA Attention to Detail Bachelor of Accountancy Balance Sheet Bank Reconciliation GAAP QuickBooks SOX USGAAP Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading performance marketing company in iGaming.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the month-end close cycle to strict deadlines and maintain a high level of integrity and accuracy in reported results;
- Support the Finance team in the design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting systems/tools/processes;
- Take full responsibility and ownership of month-end processes including journals for significant P&L areas including revenue, cost of sales, and other expenses;
- Be responsible for the monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliation preparation;
- Liaise on an ongoing basis with a number of different departments in the business to identify opportunities to reduce costs and to provide relevant and timely financial information to allow strategic decisions to be made;
- Work closely with specific business functional owners to understand process flows and keep SOX narratives current;
- Prepare statutory accounts for two entities prepared under US GAAP;
- Assist with audit planning and preparation including interacting with external auditors;
- Perform specific ad-hoc reviews and other tasks as required;
- Drive the company’s Finance Transformation journey, with the ability to step back and analyse the process with a view to driving efficiencies.
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent);
- Have 2-4 years of PQE operating in a public company financial controls framework with experience of participation in a PCAOB audit process;
- Having IFRS experience with US GAAP experience would be beneficial but is not essential;
- Have experience working in Netsuite;
- Having experience working with Quickbooks would be an asset;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Have a positive attitude;
- Willing to give everything a go from manual processing to larger projects;
- Able to complete tasks with a process-focused mentality;
- Attentive to detail;
- Able to unravel complex accounting queries;
- Excellent time management skills.