Accounting Associate (Fund & Real Estate)
Required SkillsAccounts Bachelor Degree Bachelor of Accountancy Bachelor of Economics Coaching Communication English LUXGAAP Master of Science (MSc) Oral Communication Payments Support TAX Teamwork Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international company that provides corporate and fund solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report the regulated and non-regulated Real Estate funds and SPV accounting;
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly reporting packs including balance sheet, profit & loss, cash flow statements, notes, cash and portfolio reconciliations, property management data, loan schedules, supporting schedules, etc.;
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts;
- Assist in the preparation of the provisional tax calculations;
- Prepare and/or review of the annual accounts under Lux GAAP (Caseware);
- Drive an interim and/or year-end audit;
- Ensure that all audit queries are answered on time;
- Close co-operation and communication with the ITG's or externally appointed corporate officers, tax and legal advisors, banks, clients' representatives, asset managers and worldwide teams in daily operations;
- Coach and support junior accountants and review their work;
- Team oversight, during managers’ absence;
- Review of the payment instructions;
- Assist with transactions (capital calls, distributions, acquisitions, disinvestments, etc.);
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the assigned platforms/clients groups;
- Ensure that all statutory and client-related deadlines are respected.
- Hold a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- Experience in financial services, International Accounting, tax or trust environment is essential;
- Have minimum of 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered a plus;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Be accurate and flexible;
- Be able to meet deadlines and work in a team.