Required SkillsACCA Attention to Detail Bachelor of Accountancy English Financial Statements Invoicing Microsoft Office Organisational and Time Management Payroll VAT
Our client is a provider of corporate, tax, accounting, business advisory, and administration services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Post and process invoices and journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded;
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices;
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations;
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements;
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records as assigned;
- Prepare and submit quarterly/yearly VAT reports;
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings;
- Assist with other accounting projects;
- Ensure efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
- Hold a Diploma in Accounting, Commerce or studying ACCA;
- A minimum experience of 1 year in a similar role will be considered a bonus;
- Good understanding of basic accounting and financial reporting principles;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Be deadline-oriented with great attention to detail;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Have strong organizational skills.