Required SkillsAttention to Detail Cash Floats Communication ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) Reporting Shireburn Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a international leader in financial services with offices in over 70 countries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintenance of the financial ledger;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly financial reports;
- Monitoring the cash flow position of the company;
- Preparation of financial statements and other documents needed for auditing purposes;
- Liaising with external auditors and handling any other duties as assigned by the board of directors;
- Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by management.
- Holding A level in Accounts;
- Exposure and/or experience in an accounts administrative role would be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of Shireburn would be considered an asset;
- Well-organised, methodical, have an eye for detail and
- demonstrable lateral thinking;
- Ability and flexibility to deal with any business strategy changes
- that may occur;
- Demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach to work.