Required SkillsAttention to Detail Cash Floats Communication Reporting Shireburn Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a international leader in financial services with offices in over 70 countries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain the financial ledger;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports;
- Monitor the cash flow position of the company;
- Liaise with external auditors and handle any other duties that may be assigned;
- Prepare financial statements as well as any other documentation that may be assigned to you;
- Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by management.
- Have an A level in Accounts;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Exposure and/or experience in an accounts administrative role would be considered an asset.
- Organised and methodical;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Able to deal with change;
- Experience using Shireburn will be considered an asset;
- Demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach to work.