Required SkillsAccounts Attention to Detail Bank Reconciliation Company Accounts Customer Needs Customer Requirements Customer Service English Invoicing Organisational and Time Management Payments Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading language school in Malta.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide administrative and accounting support to all departments of the school;
- Communicating with students and/or education agents on a regular basis, Ensuring that any financial issues are handled accordingly;
- Handling all queries and subjects relating to school accounts;
- Processing and recording of invoices, payments, credit notes and bank reconciliations;
- Dealing with and issuing of payments to suppliers;
- Handling, chasing and reconciling trade receivables and payables;
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly Management Accounts;
- Dealing with Aged Debtors and ensuring satisfactory debt collection;
- Monitoring and maintaining the school’s Petty Cash system;
- Handling various other administration duties as required to assist all departments of the school.
- A’ level standard in Accountancy;
- Accounting experience in a professional office setting;
- An excellent command of the English language;
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- The ability to communicate effectively and proactively in a customer-facing role;
- The ability to work on his/her initiative and also able to work in a team;
- A high sense of organisation and attention to detail;
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.