Accounts and Billing Clerk
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication Customer Requirements Invoicing Microsoft Office Payments Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in Corporate, Finance and Trusts services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation and submission of customer request for payment, invoices and receipts;
- Checking received payments, coordinating deposit activities, inputting in systems and allocating funds;
- Tracking and auditing petty cash, updating and verifying journals and ledgers and performing necessary reconciliations;
- Monitoring and following up of internal accounts, non-payment, delayed payment and aged debtors;
- Liaising with colleagues, clients and suppliers on billing-related matters;
- Perform scanning, filing and general administrative tasks.
- Previous experience in a similar role, in accounts;
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures;
- Knowledge of Time & Expenses software system would be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Very good multi-tasking with an excellent eye for details and time management skills;
- Be conversant with MS office applications;
- Able to keep calm under stressful situations;
- Be able to interact cordially, with respect and dignity with other colleagues.