Required SkillsCommunication English Financial Statements Tax Returns VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a Boutique Accountancy and Audit firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing tax computations and submitting tax returns;
- Preparing management accounts for a portfolio of clients;
- Liaising with auditors and provide assistance when needed;
- Updating accounting records;
- Follow up on payments received;
- Perform weekly bank reconciliations, following up on any old outstanding items;
- Update monthly nominal ledger sheets;
- Prepare claims reconciliation;
- Follow up on old outstanding and unallocated debt;
- Close collaboration with other departments within the Company;
- Other ad-hoc duties may be required.
- Holding A level accounts;
- Qualification in Accountancy or close to ACCA;
- A minimum 3 years' experience in a similar position.
- Strong communication skills – both written and spoken in English;
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- A positive attitude and strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-motivated and can work on own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Personal credibility, integrity, and high moral standards;
- Be result-oriented, responsible, highly meticulous, and detail-oriented.