Required SkillsCommunication Company Accounts Customer Needs Deposits Invoicing Office 365 Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a modern, sophisticated legal practice.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Head of Internal Accounting;
- Support the Internal Accounting team with the day to day duties;
- Issuing invoices and credit notes for clients;
- Issuing reports from accounting software and cheques;
- Recording payments, preparing bank deposit slips;
- Preparing ad hoc reports for the accountants;
- Approving and keeping updated timesheets;
- Maintaining Finance Department folders;
- Scanning and filing;
- Drafting emails and letters;
- Liaising with customers and suppliers;
- Taking care of office supplies and petty cash;
- Performing other administrative duties as required.
- Holding A' Level standard of education;
- Possession of an Advanced Level qualification in accounts at minimum;
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset;
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Dynamics Business Central and Excel considered an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- An ability to work individually and as part of a team.