Required SkillsAccounts Communication English Maintaining Office Records Payments Payroll Reconciliation Tax Returns VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading local construction firm, providing complete solutions for your projects.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Finance Manager;
- Inputting of purchase and sales invoices;
- Maintaining and reconciling petty cash and bank statements;
- Assisting in the compilation of VAT returns;
- Preparation of bank payments and deposits;
- Updating/review of timesheets and conducting payroll calculations;
- Assisting in implementing key accounting controls;
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Holding an A-level in accounts;
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Solid knowledge of Sage 50 accounting software;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications;
- The ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Organised and self-motivated;
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.