Accounts Clerk (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsCommunication English Maltese Payments Reconciliation Report Writing Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading operator in the hospitality industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain the general ledger and respective reconciliations;
- Print payment cheques and refer them for signature;
- Handle all foreign exchange matters;
- Assist in preparation of financial reports;
- Handle petty cash payments;
- Deal with debtors and creditors;
- Ensure that the company's financial policies are adhered to.
- Advanced level of education in Accounting;
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of Opera would also be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Maltese;
- Basic computer skills are essential;
- Good analytical skills;
- Be a team player;
- Accuracy and ability to work with minimum supervision.