Required SkillsAccounts Communication Reconciliation Tax Returns VAT
Our client is a leading Maltese corporation specialized in commercial and legal practices.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Group Financial Controller;
- Contribute to the efficient running of the finance function of the Corporate Services entity of the Group;
- Responsible for a number of client requests related to accounting and other back-office requirements;
- Preparation of VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements (where applicable);
- Be involved in calls and board meetings with;
- Management accounts, tax returns, payroll other adhoc reporting as per the applicable deadlines;
- Contribute, together with the financial controller and other team members, to the furtherance of the technical knowledge of the team;
- Liaising with auditors;
- Ensuring reporting deadlines are met;
- Weekly billing and chasing of debtors;
- Updating and reconciliation of clients’ accounts;
- Monitoring of bank accounts for receipts and updating reporting sheets for the use of the Group Financial Controller;
- VAT return;
- Assisting in the onboarding of new clients and incorporations;
- Liaising with Group Auditor.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role, and started ACCA.
- English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated;
- A desire to succeed within a supportive team environment;
- Be organised, meticulous and have good analytical skills;