Required SkillsAccount Management Attention to Detail Bank Reconciliation Microsoft Office Payroll VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company specialized in accounting and audit services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Keeping the books of account of companies;
- Preparing management accounts up to trial balance and liaising with the external auditors;
- Preparing and filing VAT returns;
- Assisting with the day to day operations;
- Responsibilities for handling the more complex accounting matters;
- Payroll preparation and other matters such as Malta Enterprise Micro Invest matters etc.;
- Uphold our company values by promoting a culture of professionalism, teamwork, and equality;
- Other related duties as may from time to time be reasonably required.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar position;
- Must be proficient in SAGE and MS Office applications.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Be result-oriented, responsible, highly meticulous, organized and detail-oriented;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Personal credibility, integrity, and high moral standards;
- Be result-oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work on your initiative and under pressure;
- Flexible and able to meet strict deadlines.