Required SkillsAttention to Detail GAPSME Tax Returns VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Senior and Accounting Manager;
- Provide ongoing support to a portfolio of clients;
- Preparation and review of monthly VAT Returns, VAT Recapitulative statements, management accounts, and liaising with auditors;
- Mentor, assist, delegating work to junior accountants and reviewing it;
- Meeting with clients forming part of your portfolio and attending to their requests and queries.
- Halfway of completing ACCA certification or equivalent;
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role;
- Experience in payroll and Quickbooks is considered an asset;
- Experience in Client Accounting will be considered an asset.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of the IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards;
- Be result-oriented, responsible, highly meticulous, organized and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work on your initiative and under pressure;
- Flexible and able to meet strict deadlines.